15 January 2010

I am a man of faith

When someone said "I am a man of faith" to me and hope that I can vote for him. He is definitely mistaken.

My response will be "Thank you in your honesty in admitting your stupidity. Given that you cannot reason well to make an informed conclusion about your core belief system, how can I trust you in other things?"

--

When someone said "Bless you" after I sneeze, I will question him/her what s/he will say when I fark.

--

When someone said "I will pray for you", my answer is "You are forgiven. But you can better spend your praying time for something more useful. If you cannot think of anything, how about some volunteer work in the neighbourhood? If you don't feel like helping other, you can at least spend that time in a walk."

--

Am I too politically incorrect?

No comments:

Post a Comment