1. Whenever you are presented with credible evidence for God's existence,
2. When a Christian says that creation proves that there is a Creator,
3. When you hear that you have everything to gain and nothing to lose (the pleasures of Heaven, and the endurance of Hell) by obeying the Gospel,
4. You can also deal with the "whoever looks on a woman to lust for her, has committed adultery with her already in his heart".
5. Believe that the Bible is full of mistakes, and actually says things like the world is flat. (Does Bible really say the world is flat?) Do your own Bible reading, just like me. If you like you can read along with me. :-)
7. Believe that nothing is 100% certain,
8. Deal with the threat of eternal punishment by saying that you don't believe in the existence of Hell.
9. Blame Christianity for the atrocities of the Roman Catholic church--when it tortured Christians through the Spanish Inquisition, imprisoned Galileo for his beliefs, or when it murdered Moslems in the Crusades. You may want to do this. But we should also look at the historical and political background. Yes, religion can make an otherwise good man do evil thing, in the name of god.
10. Finally, keep in fellowship with other like-minded atheists who believe as you believe, and encourage each other in your beliefs. [Atheist is NOT a belief. I would have objected to use words like believe or belief to refer to atheism. But will just keep it here as it is]