22 March 2009

Do preachers want more people in heaven or in hell?

My guest is that they want more people to be condemned to hell.

When asked if someone has been good and nice the whole life but has never heard about Jesus (or their god), where will this someone end up, the answer mostly is heaven. The reason: because that someone was ignorant about god and hence should only be judged by s/he has done in life.

My question to these preachers is WHY then you tell me about your god. If I don't know, I won't need to go to hell. Since you don't have any good evidence to show to me that your god existed, the chances that you can convince me is pretty small. You deliberately tell me about this. So you are trapping me and want me to go to hell.

To that, we should say, DAMN you, preacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment